Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tina Lundelius

"Writing has been a passion of mine from a young age. I try to sing and perform at any chance I get because that's what makes me happier than anything. I hope to go on and study music as a major in college and later on, pursue a career in the music industry. My main goal is to be a songwriter and not necessarily a performer. I do love playing the guitar and singing, but making my own creations and incorporating with other styles around me is what I truly want to do. Right now, I am continuously working on producing my songs with professional musicians. I ouldn't be happier with all the chances and experiences that I have encountered to put me where I am today and only hope for what the future may bring".

http://www.tinalundelius.com/


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Gowns. Powered by Blogger